July 15, 2007

Thanks for the memories

In a cradle..beside each other,
Who would had knew it would be a blessing,
Barely even know each other,
Fate brought us together,
As time passes,
We shared the same bed,same food,
Had the same fun,experienced the same tears and joys,
We held hands together and walked together..
I started to feel happy with you..
But it was just child's play and sweet ordinary childhood memories,
While we were growing in size,
We still kept our secrets and still had fun in our daily lives..
You kissed my forehead..
I started to like you..
Always wanting to meet you,
Never did we thought it would be the beginning of something beautiful...
As maturity flew by,
We had our ups and downs in life,
But still we were always there for each other...
I started to feel awkward when i look at you..
Our eyes were locked against each other..
Jealousy pressed me against you,
I felt down too..
When your head rested on my shoulders..
Was what i remembered the most..
I started to love you..
But,we had to leave each other.,
Communication through cellphones and the web that was keeping us close..
As days and months passed,
I didn't have the courage to call you up..
Raising questions in my head..
Was it just me or it is for real..?
Are we meant to be together..?
Is this fate..?
Why could it be so cruel..?
I don't know what's happening..
Don't really wanna let u go..
But if i don't i will never know how to cherish and to be cherished..
I learned to love and to be loved..
It's all because of you..
We had our share of joy and pain..
Without those things..
I would not have been a person with this personality..
Really wanting to thank you..
Thanks for the memories..
Even though they weren't so sweet,
I'll be the shadow that will guard you and guide you to happiness..
I'll be the tree that keeps you warm inside..
I'll be the one you'll never forget..
And so do you~

No comments: