May 16, 2008

Tagged 2

Tagged by : Carolyn

Part 1: On the outside

Name: Eugene Gan Wende
Date of Birth: 31st May 1991
Current Status: Single And Searching
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Right
Zodiac Sign: Gemini =>

Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage: Malaysian
Your Fear: Losing my family ( I can't swim a lil afraid of heights) >.<

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up: Live that day to the fullest
Bedtime: Usually 10..But there are late nights lately
Your most missed memory: My primary school life ..so damn innocent

Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Hate both of them XD
Single or Group Dates: Single =)
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Not my cup of tea..Drink water lar for goodness sake

Part 5: Do You...

Smoke: Nah..We're even exposed to passive smoking..That sucks..
Curse: Seriously no..
Drink : A lil =p

Part 7: Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game: No..Lolz
Changed who you were to fit in: Love me for who i am

Part 8: Age

You're hoping to be married: That's for sure

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl

Best eye colour: Blue or brown looks nice
Hair colour: Doesn't matter (but not punk colours)
Short or long hair: Depends

Part 10: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago: Blogging (wondering why msn messenger isn't working)
1 hour ago: Watching Thomas Cup..Korea demolished Indonesia 3 - 0
1 month ago: Lotsa things lar

Part 11: Finish The Sentences

I love: My family,friends,and pretty much everyone else
I miss: My primary school days,my childhood days,Someone?
I need: To get a good result in SPM =)

Part 12: Tag Dee and Evie

List out 5 presents you wish for your upcoming birthday:

1) A handphone
2) A girlfriend
3) Make poverty history
4) A wonderful happy family
5) Some nice clothing XD

No comments: