May 31, 2008

Time Of My Life



31 May 2008,a day which will be totally unforgettable in my entire life..
I don't really know how to explain my happiness and joy..
Thanks for everything guys!!!!
I may not look happy on the outside but deep down inside I'm really happy..
I felt like crying but the tears just did not flow down..
This is my most memorable birthday to date XD


Frantic touches on the piano
Clock was pointing 2.30
Tucked into that blue suit
Hair twitching
Black shoes put on
Day I wouldn't forget it was

All the lonely people standing outside
Filled me with nerves
They greeted me
I said Thanks
It felt so familiar
Never did it felt so real

Cause it's the time of my life
and I'm living the moment
Loving cousins
Laughing friends
Grateful heart
How lucky could I be?
We'll just see

Could you see?
Could you feel it?
One day it could last
But I'm savouring this moment
Now,and still

I said how lucky could I be?
Love isn't always right
But it's all that I have
It's all that I have

Thanks to everyone
Appreciate it =>



No comments: