July 11, 2008

Bye Bye

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.


b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.


c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.


d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.


e. Put this on your blog.



Tagged by Carolyn


1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
存爱 - 杨宗纬
( Doesn't seem okie to me >.< )

2. How would you describe yourself?
Through The Rain - Mariah Carey
( I always believe I could do that => )

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
This I Promise You - N'Sync
( Trusting your partner is truly important )

4. How do you feel today?
Stand By Me - Ben E.King
(Groovy~)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Came To The Rescue - Hillsong
( Yeap..He saved me and I love Him )


6. What is your motto?
You Are Holy - Planet Shakers
( No doubt )


7. What do your friends think of you?
Life's What you Make It - Hannah Montana
( Is it true? =p )


8. What do you think of your parents?
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
( We just wanna be together xD )


9. What do you think about very often?
Always Be My Baby - David Cook
( She will always be a part of me xD )


10. What is 2+2?
When You Believe - Mariah Carey
( Anything is possible if you just believe )


11. What do you think of your best friend?
City - Sara Bareilles
( Pure emptiness >.< )


12. What do you think of the person you like?
No One - Alicia Keys
( Yeah..No one else but her.. =D )


13. What is your life?
It's Not Supposed To Go Like That - Rascal Flatts
( Only God knows what's best for me )


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Stand - Rascal Flatts
( Don't just stand there..Work it out!!! )


15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
For The First Time - Kenny Loggins
( Love is for the first time =) )


16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
The World I Know - David Cook
( Crap~ )


17. What will they play at your funeral?
Stop And Stare - One Republic
( That's kinda cool..Lolz )


18. What is your hobby/interest?
Over You - Chris Daughtry
( Hmmm..? )


19. What is your biggest fear?
Big - Planet Shakers
( Fearing God is a good thing )


20. What is your biggest secret?
I'll Stand By You
( I'm not gonna spill the secret out =p )


21. What do you think of your friends?
Thank God I Found You - Mariah Carey
( So damn true xD )


22. What will you post this as?
Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
( I like it =D )

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Imagine - Connie Talbot
( Lolz )


Tag everyone xD
Anyone who is looking at this and is interested can also join in and do this thingy =)

No comments: