December 7, 2008

I Miss

All of a sudden..
I miss a lot of things


I miss my primary school life

I miss Miss Low,my English teacher

I miss post UPSR days

I miss having the best recess during my primary school days

I miss the bad things that i learnt in primary school =p

I miss some things in my secondary school

I miss being dumb when I just stepped into secondary school

I miss Interact

I miss fellow Interactors

I miss how we tackled the problems TOGETHER

I miss the percussion performance

I miss the dance ( although I looked silly )

I miss how they celebrated my 17th birthday

I miss how i fell and bounced back again

I miss our glory when we won Reka Cipta competition

I miss playing badminton

I miss playing volleyball

I miss PJ lessons

I miss my Form 3 teachers

I miss standing on the chair for not greeting the teacher xD

I miss teasing teachers

I miss disobeying the rules of the school

I miss all the camps I've attended

I miss all the times with my friends in school

I miss how we became friends

I miss how silly I was at some times

I miss being very anxious at some times regarding my results

I miss our Kukup trip

And obviously,I miss HER ( very much )
Everything just doesn't seem perfect without her around =(

Full stop

No comments: