April 2, 2009

You Found Me

Lost and insecure , you found me you found me..
Lying on the floor , surrounded surrounded..
Why'd you've to wait ? Where were you where were you..


These words have been going through my mind..
What's the purpose of falling down..?
Breaking down..
It isn't that cool..
I look at it as if I was trying to jump off a cliff..
I think I am desperate enough to do that..

A road as two sides to it..
Look right and left before you cross..
I've looked at the right side..
Have you done what I've done then?

Most people get together because of infatuation
They really let go when they start to understand what's love..
When you love someone,you wanna give them your best..
But you don't want them to change you
You want to be who you are..
That's what they liked about you in the first place..
You complete each other in a relationship
You bring out the best in each other
Eventually , both mutually become a better person.

No comments: