April 9, 2009

ZOMG

You're missing me this very moment,
I miss you more than words can say,
These feelings get stronger every day.
Although I know, it's very hard
That how tempting is the heart,
I know that we will never be apart.

This feeling is awesome,
That it brings joy and also heartbreak too,
These perceptions are not misguided,
Cause I know they are true,
I'll just hold on tight to you.

I wake up everyday having you in my head,
Realizing that you mean a lot to me,
The transformation we've gone through was amazing.

That's why I know I will wait and never give in.
Your presence was always there in the dark,
I know you and me,we will keep that spark.

Between us,
There's an intimate feeling,that's plain to see,
Knowing that you'll always be my baby
When my dreams come true you'll be standing next to me,
And I hope one day you will be waking up next to me.

So when I feel lost, and in need of a hug,
I will think about you and all of your precious love.
I realize that you can not always be there
I fear that always,
But I know where to seek you in even in rainy days.

I'll find you in my thoughts and in all of my dreams,
In my prayers,my phone and our promises,
And even if physical intimacy is limited between us,
We'll always be who we are and I love US

No comments: