May 19, 2009

Class Starts

Started class for Form 6 today. We were divided into our respective classes. Bio students were just too many , so the students were divided into two classes. We picked numbers and I got number 1 which means I'm supposed to get enrolled in the 1st class. Got into the class and then there were insufficient number of tables and chairs. So being a gooood student , I helped to carry the chairs and tables up to the top floor =p . It was tiring and I still haven't recovered from my body aches I had yesterday.

Not many occupied periods today. Just Biology , Maths T , and MUET. The others were free periods. I did my tuition homework and chatted with friends stuff like that. Oh ya..Did I mention I was elected as the class monitor? Shocking..Purely unpredictable..LOLS..

2 days more..

2 comments:

ANNE said...

congrats! happy for you.
blek..btw, what is math 'T'?

Eug3n3 said...

Something harder than ur m\add maths..Dnt knw what's the T is a bout.. =p