June 13, 2009

Beauty And The Geek

Songs are so much wonderful. Every song brings a different siginficance to me. It brings backs memories. Makes you recall the first time you heard that song , where was it , and what was the occasion..The funny thing is every time you listen to a song you may feel something different.

I had a memorable birthday last year. Time Of My Life by David Cook was perfect for expressing my feelings. During my pre SPM days , it was also a song that I needed. " Taste every moment and live it out loud . " That's what I wanted to do..but I failed to a certain level.

Always Be My Baby , Forever Love and Ti Amo always reminded me of my days with my ex. Those days were shortlived but I was happy no doubt. Thanks for giving me a chance to love you. =)

給我一首歌的時間 was a hit song when I was on my holidays and waiting to leave for NS..Had lotsa talks with Dee and Christine then. Nice ones. Really nice.

Xiao Jiu Wo , Ai Hen Jian Dan , Puspa , and Love Story were songs that were part of my NS life. Reminded my of the good old days. Days without stress and homework. SO unreal. Not like now.. My life is really tiring. >.<

Now..You Found Me , I Told You So ,No Boundaries , Everything To Me , Apologize and Heartless are hit songs for me. Love those songs right now.

I am lazy..Grrr..

No comments: