October 26, 2009

Know No Time

It's amazing how people who aren't that close to you and are miles away from you seek you and share moments with you. It's surprising to see your good pals or soul mate who are just around you , unable to feel your presence.

The problem is not with me being selfish or caring by nature. It's up to me to choose who i am going to be. So , what should I choose now ?

The feeling of being lost in a dark ditch is really awful most of the time. Waiting there for someone to help you but no one cares. Some would provide you with some words of comfort and some would joke about it with others. But at the end of day , what we really need is some one who could help us and pull us out of the ditch and the problems we're facing. We need some one who could be with us when we need them if not 24/7.

I don't have time to think about this now. I'll follow your path God. =)

I'll stand by you.
Won't let nobody hurt you..
I'll stand by you.
Take me in into your darkest hour..
And I'll never desert you..
I'll stand by you.


2 comments:

♥Saru Kumiko♀ said...

He will never abandon you alone . Believe in Him =)

Eug3n3 said...

Ya..thanks ^^