October 18, 2009

A Reason For Going There

I had the intention of discussing not arguing with you. This isn't the first time and I hope it is the last time. Tried explaining it but it sure doesn't work out.

I was trying to explain the disadvantage of that particular subject but it seems that everytime i reached out into that conversation ,it turned into a feud. What's wrong ? So incomprehensible ?
It was like trying to find a lion in the middle of New York city throughout the process of my explanation. I tried to make it simpler but to no avail.

I was just ranting out my thoughts and dissatisfaction to someone and hoped you would listen and talk to me about it. Instead it felt like I was pushing through the finish line all on my own. In fact , it turned worse. I was not even given a consolation prize for finishing the race.


What is fate like ? How do you expect to face it when it comes so surprisingly ? Could you be unperturbed by it ?

^^

No comments: