December 7, 2009

It's Only Life

After taking all factors and conditions into consideration , although it's the best decision for me. For now , I still hate Form 6. Even after going through half a year of it already , I still feel I don't belong there. I do hope I'm wrong. But , the fact is it isn't what I like. Being locked. Plus, I hate the new system. There are not much advantages and the lack of concern and desire to fix the problem still bothers me.

Of course , I wouldn't deny that it's fun having all of you guys there. New friends and old friends sticking together. It's enjoyable really. Love you guys =)

Life isn't very hectic in Form 6 but it sure is a drudgery in terms of freedom , a conducive environment for studying and well maybe the lecturers ?

Sick jor. Thanks Echen for helping to eat up some food yesterday. RM 5 is really big amount at sometimes. =)

I wish NS was like college xD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me too..feel that i sud have go elswer to further studies. hope tat my decision to stay for form6 is goin to b a fruitful one..