February 24, 2008

It's Still There

Staring out at the trees
In this gutsy wind
They waved back at me
How i wish it was you who were there
Lying down
Every night
Your face pops out
And I ain't fine

My love
All I want is you
I believe it's true
Thought I could forget you
But it ain't true
It's a fact
It's still there

They say we're not meant to be
But who cares
I'm in love
And I swear that's true
They consoled
I smiled
The next thing
Pieces of my heart madly inconsolable
My heartbreak makes way for others
Replacements make things worse
Turning back
I realize
I miss you

My love
All I want is you
I believe it's true
Really hope you do
Knowing how I felt
Towards you
It's a fact
It's still there

It's not supposed to end like that
Don't let me go easily
I never did

You wouldn't understand why
Didn't I shed a tear
But had restless nights
Why didn't I tried
But had soulless heart
Why didn't I killed myself
But had nothing on my mind
But you
Only you

My love
Worries and dreams
Happiness and joy
Everything of you
Including your smile
It's still there.

No comments: