May 11, 2009

Form 6 Orientation

Started my 1st day as a Form 6 student this morning. We're gonna have a week of orientation for Form 6 students. Went to school at 8am in Steven's car. Nice car =p I woke up at 7am this morning. Couldn't sleep well last night. Ugh..Nightmares..Ghostly ones. =.= Reached school and chat with friends at the small hut. Didn't go in the hall until 8.45am. Registration started at about 9.15am. Had to pass up the required documents and pay RM 20. Those JPA scholars were chased out by the teachers. They're really serious. xD After registration, was ice-breaking. Very boring stuff. After that was recess. After recess, had some other slots by the school counselor. Filled in some forms regarding scholarships for Form 6 and did some surveys. At about 1.15pm, the discipline teacher Mr Sarjit was giving a lecture regarding the school's rules and regulations. My energy level was really going downhill at that time. School dismissed at 2pm.We are required to go to school at 7.10am tomorrow.

God, please let me get Matrikulasi..I got an uneasy feeling about Form 6..

3 comments:

ANNE said...

thought u said form 6 is quite good also...lol

Eug3n3 said...

Maybe I said that to console myself..
Both has its on pros and cons lar =)

ANNE said...

since you have choose it, just go for it lu..
pray that u get matric..=)