May 10, 2009

See You Cry

I look into your eyes and I knew that I was yours forever,
You caught me in the eye barely I could breathe,
I tried to escape but you caught me tangled in your arms,
Your sincerity kept me blushing,
In this recession I could barely survive,
I knew I shouldn't be here with you right now,

When the sun shines brightly on your side,
Or when the raindrops crawl slowly into your mind,
It'll be..a hell of a day,
I can't stop helping seeing you and your imaginary friends,
Walking down the alley of evil dreamland,
Going through heartbreaks,
And I would always peek
To catch a glimpse
To see you cry

Those tears you have are meant for someone,
I tried to think it was me,
But it ain't gonna happen,
People like me are just meant to go wasted,
Leaving all the crap behind,
Wishing you were here by my side,
How silly was I,

When the sun shines brightly on your side,
Or when the raindrops crawl slowly into your mind,
It'll be..a hell of a day,
Is it true that you were what your neighbours said ?
Cheating on their men,
And grabbing their money,
I couldn't care less,
At the end of the day,
All I want to do is see you cry,
Again..






No comments: